In Internet culture, the 1% rule is a rule of thumb stating that only 1% of the users of a website actively create new content, while the other 99% of the participants only lurk.
Infants who aren't breastfed are at a risk for a large number of acute and chronic diseases
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, Infants who are not breastfed are at a significantly increased risk for a large number of acute and chronic diseases including lower respiratory infection, ear infections, bacteremia, bacterial meningitis, botulism, urinary tract infection, and necrotizing enterocolitis.
The animal shown in the Firefox logo is a stylized fox, although "firefox" is a common name for the red panda
The animal shown in the Firefox logo is a stylized fox, although "firefox" is usually a common name for the red panda. The panda, according to Hicks, "didn't really conjure up the right imagery" and wasn't widely known.